Fitness is the general physical fitness of the human body, which includes healthy heart function, strength, power, flexibility, endurance, a harmonious ratio of muscle and adipose tissue. Most of us understand fitness as a complex of physical training that helps to adjust the figure, lose weight, improve health.
To achieve this goal, training alone is not enough, some nuances must be taken into account:
- Exercise regularly, at least 3-4 times a week. It is with this schedule of classes that the best results are achieved, enough time for rest and recovery after training.
- Duration of intensive training – at least an hour.
- Monitor the state of the cardiovascular system, control the pulse rate. It is desirable that this figure does not exceed 140-150 beats per minute.
- When exercising on simulators, you should not drastically change the type of load. It is advisable to alternate aerobic exercise.
- It is very important to give the body time to recover. You need to get enough sleep, rest.
- Follow your drinking regime and eat healthy food.
- Massage, contrast showers or baths are helpful after intense workouts.
Fitness can be done both at home and in sports clubs. There are many programs designed for self-study. Experts believe that group training is more beneficial. Classes are held under the guidance of a trainer who will help you choose the required set of exercises and training pace. Communication with like-minded people has a positive effect.
Types of Fitness
Choosing classes is not easy, there are about 70 types of fitness developed.
These classes involve heavy loads on the heart and blood vessels. Many muscle groups are involved, the heart works harder, the body absorbs oxygen more actively.
Types of cardio workouts:
- aerobics, step aerobics, slide aerobics;
- interval training;
There are a number of contraindications – pathologies in the work of the heart, diabetes, asthma, cancer and infectious diseases.
Designed to create muscle relief, during training, various muscle groups are worked out.
During these workouts, cardio and strength loads are combined, workouts are conducted at an intense pace. Such classes are contraindicated in the presence of inflammatory processes, in the postoperative period, in the presence of oncology and heart disease.
During dancing, the flexibility of the body, endurance increases, muscles are strengthened, excess fat disappears. You can achieve a health-improving effect by practicing classical dances, but the greater effect will be when practicing in special groups. In such workouts, dance steps are combined with exercises to work different muscle groups. The indications for exercise are the same as for cardio.
Body & mind
This type of training is called “body and mind” for a reason. Classes are aimed at relieving muscle tension and psychological stress, teaching to calm down and concentrate. Flexibility develops, posture improves, joints become more mobile. The loads are very high, this direction is indicated for healthy people. It is very important to perform all movements smoothly, without jerking.
Sports clubs offer a wide range of fitness programs for girls who want to lose weight, improve their figure, and improve their health. Each girl will be able to choose a training complex, guided by her preferences and level of physical fitness.